If you’ve spent enough time on the Internet (or read the New York Times yesterday), you might have come across the phenomenon of gang stalking – the alleged stalking of particular individuals by organized groups. It might seem like gang stalking is a sort of conspiracy theory, and that we can maybe understand it in the same way that we think about things like the 9/11 Truth Movement and beliefs in UFO coverups. I’m not sure about this. There are some pretty major psychological differences between the two. It’s probably not helpful to conflate run-of-the-mill conspiracy theories, which are not considered to be an indicator of psychopathology, with gang stalking, which is widely considered to be the product of delusional thinking.

In gang stalking, large gangs of perpetrators will (allegedly) use subtle methods of manipulation and harassment – muttering hurtful phrases or insults while passing their target on the street, repeatedly driving past the target’s house, preventing them from sleeping by making loud noises at odd hours, and so on. Many people who claim to be victims of gang stalking (search YouTube for a reasonably representative sample) allege more exotic stalking methods – in particular, “electronic harassment,” the use of advanced technology to torture, annoy, or even control the mind of the target from afar.

If you think this sounds pretty far-fetched, you’re not wrong. Stalking is real, of course – there’s no denying that. And there are situations where multiple people participate in bullying or even stalking – often close friends or family members. But “gang stalking” – the type that involves muttered insults, dozens of strangers working together, electronic harrassment, secret hand signals – is not really an accepted thing. In fact, suspicions of gang stalking are considered to be markers of delusional disorders like paranoid schizophrenia. In a 2015 study, Sheridan and James examined 128 reports of group (gang) stalking in an online questionnaire and found that all of them – every single one – exhibited delusional qualities.

From an examination of free-text responses, all 128 group-stalked cases fell into one or more of three categories:

• cases where the resources or elaborate organisation required to carry them out made the alleged activities highly improbable (e.g. hostile operatives being inserted in victim’s workplace and their children’s schools; 24-h electronic surveillance involving teams of men in black vans; surveillance by cameras placed throughout the city; staff of shops and libraries being amongst the group stalkers; everyone in the street being ‘plants’ acting out roles towards the victim; ‘more than a thousand’ people being involved; traffic lights being manipulated always to go red on approach; repeated sexual assault during sleep; horns on the street hooting to bring attention to particular sentences on the radio; collaboration between diverse agencies, such as the Automobile Association, a building society, a website and neighbours),
  • cases in which the activities described were impossible (e.g. minds of friends and family being externally controlled; use of ‘voice to skull’ messages; witchcraft focussed through gold objects; insertion of alien thoughts; organised electronic mind interference; remote removal of bank notes through electronic attraction; invasion of an individual’s dreams at night), and
  • cases where the beliefs were not only impossible, but bizarre (e.g. docile family dog replaced by exact double with foul temper; remote enlargement of bodily organs).

Gang stalking victim advocates maintain that any resemblance to psychosis is either coincidental, or the result of the very real harassment itself – that the sophisticated influencing technologies can mimic the symptoms of schizophrenia by inducing hallucinations, paranoid thinking, and so on.

Yet the “influencing-machine” delusion is a common enough one, with a long history. While 21st-century delusions involve mind manipulation via satellites, nanotechnology, and neuroscience, delusions during the Industrial Revolution involved that era’s high technology: the loom. The first known (or at least strongly suspected) case of paranoid schizophrenia, that of James Tilly Matthews in the late 18th century, involved persecution via a mind-control machine called the “Air Loom,” which allegedly controlled its targets’ thoughts and behaviour through the careful manipulation of magnetic fluids.

air-loom-drawing_jtm_med

The Air Loom, with its operator and targets.

At first glance, gang stalking seems like a conspiracy theory: a group of powerful individuals come together in secret to carry out a sinister and deceptive plan. And under that definition, it is. But even beyond the involvement of mental illness, there’s a crucial difference between delusions of persecution (like gang stalking) and conspiracy theories. In most conspiracy theories, the victim of the deception is usually a relatively large social group: Christians, men, African-Americans, the general public, taxpayers. Conspiracy theories are stories about one group trying to outmaneuver another. In persecutory delusions, the target is the self. While conspiracy theories say “they’re out to get US,” persecutory delusions say “they’re out to get ME.”

But for all the psychological differences between gang stalking and the rest of the conspiracy world, there is some crossover between them. Gang stalking proponents seem to have provided some of the raw material for more mainstream conspiracy theories – perhaps thanks to the efforts of gang stalking victim advocacy groups, the references to electronic harassment and mind control that pop up after mass shootings often adopt some of the language of the gang stalking subculture. There’s an interesting (though not, to my knowledge, very well-supported) hypothesis that psychoses like schizophrenia serve an important function in traditional cultures and in the evolutionary history of humanity: they provide a connection to a world other than our own, enrich us with insights that we wouldn’t otherwise have had, and give us ideas about how the world might work beyond what we can see. Maybe “targeted individuals” and other sufferers of delusional disorders serve a similar function in the world of conspiracy, providing raw material for speculation in the form of almost-spiritual insights into a world of power, evil, and high technology that goes beyond what the rest of us can grasp.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

136 Responses to The psychology of gang stalking, and the difference between conspiracy theory and delusion

1. sissykim says:

I can explain the whole thing to you in layman terms. It happened to me and I fell for the paranoia and everything that goes with it. Heres how it started. I worked in a factory and became friendly with a young man who reminded me of my daughters friends. One night I yelled him because I didnt feel good. He was mentally and emotionally ill and yelling at him triggered his rage toward me. He started turning other women against me. This is a well known narcissistic sociopath game. Charles Manson used it. They charm and manipulate women against their enemies. This is published. The women got me fired and he started showing up at my house. He let me see him following me and standing in my bushes. However, I knew several of his male friends were in on this too they brought him over to do it or gave him their cars. Like all good stalkers he got my neighbors involved by using fake social media sites and emails saying i insulted them or was harassing him with nude pictures. Like all good stalkers, he claimed to be a victim and played on the females motherly instincts. They fell for it. The noise campaign started…loud cars going around and around my house. Then the corrupt cops playing along. Its called street theater. I sat back and watched. I finally figured it all out. I installed a hidden security camera to record their nonsense. Dancing in front of my house. All kinds of crap. Even getting me fired from jobs by spreading sexual explicit rumors. Its shocking how many people are willing to believe lies and or dont care if its true or not they enjoy bullying others…period. It takes the right kind of people and community to get this going and mine is perfect. A woman who specializes in narcissism recovery or codependent recovery told me what he has done is charmed a group of women who are enamored with him. He in return in enamored with one of them. They are all using friends and associates to harass you on the queen bees behalf. She was right. One of my married neighbors became infatuated with him. She is a harassing bully and I know this because thats all shes done since I moved in here 25 years ago. They are stupid misfits who can’t run their own lives and he taught them how to harass at a much higher level.. They hide in bushes when I am outside they sneak on my porch and move things around. I have photos of this. The thing is the more you fight with them the more they do it. I just ignore them. The stalker himself moved out of state and started over. These people, in mental health world they are called flying monkeys, they keep doing the same things, tricks he taught them, over and over. Its dying down but, still goes on for a few. I can honestly say its one of the most ignorant displays of behavior and mob mentality I have ever seen and there is no stopping it yourself. They have to either come to their sense or get bored with it. Its hard for some to let go of it. If I profile some of these people and many I grew up with, I can see they too are mentally ill and so were their parents. This is on the mental health books. Its called at stalker who is mentally and emotionally ill who is a narcissistic sociopath and this is his harassment and smear campaign. A stalker induces anxiety and fear and along with that comes paranoia. The one common thing all of the people involved in this seem to have is death metal music and video game obsessions. They also seem to come from families with a long history of mental illness and major dysfunction with addictions to drugs and booze. You can not defend yourself you have to have someone else do it. After all, you have been painted a liar, a criminal and you deserve it. Others have to spread the word about the one who started it all. Then you have to go after the others and threaten to take away what they treasure. Its all a dumb game to them. It does exist but its not called gang stalking and there is no government after you. Yes, they have used these tactics but they are looking it all wrong. Technology has made this so much easier. With a tap of the phone they can reach thousands of bored stupid souls who have nothing better to do with their time.So, look around you and you will see the cars that follow you live down the street. They will all hang in familiar bars and coffee shops. You know, places where people gossip and rumor monger others. It all seems like everyone is involved but, they are not. its a small or large group of people who most likely live around you. Sit back and watch the show and you will figure it out. But, dont give them attention it give them energy.

• Sissykim, you better stay on your medication. You sound delusional as shit.

• alexandra says:

LEEDS WEST YORKSHIRE,TRANSPORT POLICE, SOME LEEDS AMBULANCE, NHS HOSPITAL STAFF, LEEDS CITY COUNCIL, University college students, lunatic motorbike riders, have participated in this terrible form of covert harassment. Started 3 years ago online, than escalated into something that even the local MPs couldn’t stop.

Started of slowly with twitter trolls, stalking and hacking into my computer, reading all my emails, knowing what bothers me, than after I was abused by some transport police for trying to report some b* in leeds, they began to have a lot of people associate things with what they did to me, what the staff were wearing basically, it turned into people trying to remind me of this ordeal through different ways, a media company got involved, other ways to irritate and wind me up was having loads of ambulance miss use their sirens around our home, idiots wearing leopard print like that cow MEL B (SPICE GIRLS), people making the same particular noise around me, key jangling, coughing on purpose, sniffing their nose, car honking every where past me, people letting me know they are hacking into my computer, the police and even some ambulance staff, doctors where even manipulated to participate. After years of it and having shops locals talking about you but not saying it to you directly, trucks trying to run you over, computer harassment, nobody has any privacy on their phones nor computer in leeds the police monitor you if you report them to IPCC

The whole theme was to harass me long enough, to force me out of Leeds, why? Ask SIMON FOGEL

2. DP says:

There is an Intel- organized gangstalking, the majority of people on their “black list” are targeted by EM weapons and psychotronic technologies, have been on different covert psyop experiment programs and if I were a psychiatrist I would be very careful in diagnosing anyone as being delusional or schizophrenic in order not to ruin their health even more. Their colleagues neuroscientists have developed such programs using these people without consent, wouldn’t one expect at least a drop of conscience? Or is it possible that they would not know? That’s even more frightening.

• i've seen it with my own eyes (psychosis, that is) says:

What annoys me the most about this phenomenon is that whenever someone talks about it (and especially if they criticize it), all these self-proclaimed victims come out and share their little sob story, as if the whole article was a personal attack against them. That, and they fail to hee how they seem even crazier once they’ve shared their bizarre delusions.

Note, I have a schizophrenic brother, and they used to be the same before getting the right help. If I invited a friend to the house and we made jokes and laughed, after the friend would leave, my brother would ask me if we were laughing at him behind his back. Small stuff like that, but he’d literally take ANY action as a personal attack like that. He wouldn’t trust us because of these delusions, and he became very lonely and scared before things started to get better. I don’t want to know what would’ve happened if he became involved with the Gang Stalking phenomenon. He probably would’ve refused all the help he got (instead, he sought it out himself, thank God).

He’s better now, but he is still more prone to being scared by things that most people conside harmless, like getting all hypochondriac from some harmless symptoms like numbness of a limb or something.

I hope that most “targeted individuals” will also find relief sooner or later, because it’s such a sad life to be scared of normal, everyday things like ambulances driving by.

• Cm says:

your ignorant, But I’m entitled to my opinion \. You should go back and re-read what was actually written before you call it a pathetic sob story! No were did it say that person was afraid of riding in an ambulance!!! This shit is real live shit and it sounds to me with your story and your smart ass mouth that your most likely one of those people who like to “GASLIGHT” others starting with your own brother! Its not Gang stalking its ignorant people like yourself who like to be the cause of misery in other peoples lives in your case your own brother!
        p.s. The real word for this type of real live shit is Gaslight look it up! and this shit is no conspiracy theory either

3. Pingback: Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas, latest news, news blackout – Research and data about organized stalking, gang stalking, multi stalking, community mobbing, and community policing.

4. J.J says:

I used to care for a relative who suffered from mild schizophrenia. Fortunately, she isn’t smartphone or computer literate. However, she often complained about strangers/cars stalking her. Also complained about her phone line being “tapped” and strangers calling her names as they drove past her home. I’ve been to her home countless times, day and night. Ran errands for her, drove her to appointments, dropped her off at stores. I never saw suspicious people following, cars, or people yelling at her. I used to go over her Caller ID and all calls were from family members. I never saw or noticed stalking or harrassment. She’s just a reclusive old lady who goes to church and doesn’t care for politics or movements. Why would a group invest money, time, and effort on harassing average joes or janes? How will these stalkers make a living if they spend all day/everyday harassing people? Helicopters? I used to fuel up helicopters and private jets. Fuel is very expensive. They’ll also need to have a pilot on-duty or available at a moment’s notice to chase a “victim”. All that costs money. Lots of it. All that money and trouble just to harass random people. Does that sound rational?

5. Rockne Rhodes says:

This activity is real. Organized stalking exists. The reasons are largely unknown. There are no borders or boundries for this activity. It is world wide. It is extremely organized. The closest explanation I have come to recognize is that it appears to be some sort of social engineering project. I have been a TI for at least 6 years now. In my opinion more attention and effort and resources are going towards training the organization of organized stalkers/informers themselves. My first thought about TIs is that they may be chosen for their possition of being able to become isolated easily. Rarely does one TI know of another TI on a previously social level. It appears that special care is taken to make sure that does not occur. On the other hand organized stalkers are encouraged to work with one another.

6. Bec says:

Why does this article and similar articles not address the issue that blogs, posts, etc making claims of electronic mind control harassment, energy weapons etc could just be the work of online trolls for their own entertainment? What’s the psychology behind online trolling?

• Bec says:

I also want to add that I find it very hard to believe that all the people joining gangstalking online communities and claiming to be a target would be delusional or schizophrenic. That’s a large number of people. I really can’t see how schizophrenia would be so common. My unqualified opinion is it’s a combination of people who are either genuinely trying to find a reason for being bullied, harassed or just generally treated badly or it’s crap made up by online trolls who seem to get a kick out of causing controversy and being ridiculous. Microwave ovens, energy weapons, mind control. Anyone who has watched TV or read fiction could write about that stuff.

• Terry Brewer says:

https://www.stopgangstalkingcrimes.com/ working with people around the world to stop this

• Rodney says:

In my very real experience, those who work in the Mental Health Dept of the NHS- or at least some of them- are aware of this vile practice. Even fully involved in implementing techniques to make vulnerable patients believe they are not safe outside hospital …it is truly disgusting.I
        Causing paranoia by “enhanced support in the community”, and prescribing drugs that aggravate symptoms.
        I believe there is a vast profit being made by corrupt organizations who drain taxpayers money and swindle the system. Those who consider whistleblowing are usually threatened with redundancy, slander or demoted.

7. Bob the Tech Guy says:

“Microwave ovens, energy weapons, mind control”

Most of that is military trolls and other crisis PR people. But these tactics are classic “counter-intelligence” psychobabble, used to cross talk on the internet, but also, to let “targets” know they are not alone online. In the IC these targets are being warned/drawn into a deeper dialogue.

As for mind control, eve the blog host can tell you about “influence operations” and how these are integral in psychology. Mind control is real.

Online, the IC/Google uses programs like “Jigsaw/Moonshot CVE” to literally influence people, going so far as to target their belief systems, and their emotions.

Facebook was outed after the elections as practicing a form of brainwashing that is “WOrse than Hitler.” And, they have done many unethical and literal “influence operations” that target millions of people without informed consent.

The rest of the weirdness is usually IC agents, security contractors, and police-affiliated person talking “around” a subject/person.

It’s a terrible, unethical practice.

8. TruthSoldier says:

Most of the skepics on here are responding exactly the way they are expected to because they know nothing about this very real psyops program that hovers under the main stream radar. Unless you are a target of this program it is difficult to underdtand. It is the same as COINTELPRO, the disruptive counter intelligence program used by the FBI. It can also be used unofficially for revenge by unscrupulous people with connections. To learn the truth about gang stalking, go to http://www.FightGangStalking.com

• FGS-
      Your online work is reputable, and well respected in legitimate OGS dialigues. Thanks for the inspiration.

Every time one of these Rotary club/Lions, Elks, VFW/ NGO/Save the old ladies/hookers/children organization sponsored stalkings occurs, and the victim goes public, your fliers are mentioned in news articles. Good work!

Then, the news articles always quote some douchebag Junior Rotary club cop saying “We didn’t authorize this Flier! Gang stalking isnt real!”

And that news article smearing your fliers? Yup, written by a covert zionist who (for some reason) is always cock blocking open communication channels while choking dissent to death, or beating it like a Palestinian baby.

This is how they perpetuate their version of revisionist religious fanaticism, one stolen generation after the next. Equating the individual as a threat bin their threat matrix madness.

Its also why true equality NEVER happens- the DVIC shepherds are always gendering the narrative.

AND: Heres a good read about how the Columbine killers were created by this religious terrorism directed AT them by their peers(under the watchful eyes of all the agencies that are paid to CREATE these events):

9. hulala says:

In present day with the electronics and devices readily available to scan survey follow and establish recognition based mental connection to disturb someone, it is not difficult to see that psychology has lost its science or left backward 50-60yrs. People are monkeys and as usual they disturb or try to destroy something/someone which is out of the ordinary that they happen to not like or correctly understand or feel rivalry from. Earlier days this used to more physical level but with widespread digitization it became more and more indirect and technological. Bar those claims of ray weapons etc this is very real and not out of possible. The ignorance of psychologists is hard to fathom, or may be psychology was never a true science to begin with.

• Gang Stalking Is State Crime says:

hulala: Great comment! Psychologists/psychology is morally bankrupt-junk science for the most part. Drug industry shills. And yes- 50-60 years behind indeed. Not to mention the sectarian biases inherent in the field.

WE frequently see in the news these days that the counter-terrorism programs are actually thinly disguised “mind control and influence operations,” in the classic sense of those terms.

Google Jigsaw, and Moonshot CVE are just a few examples. These programs literally redirect your internet searches, and then attempt to influence your emotional states and your choices. Psychologists are in on it at every level.

But organized gang stalking is real, and sometimes, drug companies are part of it. Google “drug company study” and “unethical surveillance” for one example.

By far though, most gang stalking is how these programs all coordinate electronicaly to monitor individuals in real time. So, it’s not paranoid at all to say that your phone is wiretapped, and satellites are following you around-because THEY ARE.

WE have lost our moral compass.

10. Yes you're crazy too says:

How fun that so many of them came to the comments to PERFECTLY illustrate the phenomenon. And as of following a script, of course THEIR story is “different”. These people they’re describing in the article? Total crazies! But I SWEAR that MY story of being harassed and stalked by an entire community of people is TOTALLY real! And of course any mental health professional I may happen to speak to? Totally in on it! Of course, there’s also the very real possibility that these so called “victims” are REALLY shitty people or did something really shitty…enough so as to draw the long term ire of an entire community. Either way…good stuff. There’s a lot of people in this thread that need help.

• You need help, you gas lighting sadistic institutional psychopath.

What kind of individual is beyond due process of law? Beyond the most basic respect of a formal charge?

The activist, the whistle blower, those who challenge western religious fanatics? The many, many men in America who cops shoot in the back? All of these and more are being targeted today.

You coward.

This is Hitler/Nazi/Cheka/NKDV/Israeli IDF/ Brownshirt/religion tainted ADL trained police state thinking, 101

The problem is that your mob mentality- the exact kind of mindset that believes in lynching, toture, pre emptive bombing of millions of unarmed people-there are more of YOU than US.

So- analyze yourself for a moment- blacks lynched for centuries in the US because looking at white women “drew the ire of their community”, newspaper editors tarred and feathered and run out of town for writing about it; Kristallnacht; Holodmor.

And, Ferguson, MO.

Your voice is voice of attrocity. I bet you eat childrens foreskins, and deruve profits from this systemic institutional violence.

And without a single doubt, you are a slanderous coward.

11. Female34 says:

I have belived it im seeing a doctor now i cant even say thoughts i had im so sorry really i didnt do out i thought some awful stuff i had needed exersizes to cope,came on to electronic harassment thought goverment,neighbours omg i could of did anything i swear i thought no way im going down alone i got convinced spotlights were radiating me and worse im ashamed i feel scared at my own mind doing that,but mostly the articals are so bad id never av thought it without them. The thing is you talk to people who totally belive its happening and you sense there being honest because its real to them. Ur not well you should see its irrational but youve been mentally struggling but cant accept your brains not working right its everything your brain and suddenly its not right you think whats happening ere are they setting me up as mental you find electronic torture you have all the answers and start getting ready to take all these evil murderers down with ya. The articles need removing it seems true because its stories from people who completaly belive its happening to them,getting microwaved and no way out of it. So id say most likely place you will end up is were i did,everyones doing this slow cooking torture,following,mocking,killing you so its like right lets all die and you can go for anyone the starter of it in your mind the one who put you in the program. The one you felt would never hurt you (they avnt) the doctors who abused your trust and tried to kill you. Honestly it needs to stop,psychotic people cant be sharing thoughts u accept dying and aim to do it killing

12. Nick Tedesco says:

These stalking trolls are so full of themselves, they don’t even understand their weakness, and how it can used against them. For example, the Mark knows where some of them will be long before they do. By feeding them misinformation I’ve found its very easy to draw them out and become more obvious. Good for documentation. And the headlight games, the yellow ones reminded me of the Gay cruising scene of the late 70s-early 80s. A number of them are webcam hacking bedroom peepers. And that makes them sex offenders. One day there’s going to be Troll stocking blood spilled all over the place. It takes 10 to 15 of them to try and handle “One” of me.

13. JonRawlin says:

Checking in March 2018 to let you know targets are still out here and reading this site. The world has not changed, except and vehicle stalkers have become higher end, less Fords, Buicks, Altimas more Mercedes, Lexus and Tesla (this group has different colored cars other than red, white, blues). There are rare days when 20 – 30 cars on road don’t box me into direct routes. I can only guess they’re harassing others. There seems to be a car theft epidemic in neighborhood. The stolen cars are generally in good condition but replaced with new bright Blue and Red replacements. I must live in a very safe area, there are an endless parade of Police, Fire and Ambulances. I was 20 miles away in another town and saw the official vehicles, both local and a lone vehicle from my town passing and crossing my path. All I can say “Life is a Coincidence” as I’ve been told. I just got a new Cell Phone/ provider, just as before 5 minutes into call I get strange slurping and burping noises on my calls. The calls recorded with an app never have these noises; but they are plainly heard an analog cassette recorder. Must be another coincidence. My popularity is soaring with all the people wearing RED and BLACK clothing pedestrians and dog walkers seemingly everywhere. I’m amazed that strangers speak names that I haven’t heard since Grade school. I even recognize some of them when walking in street. These old acquaintances (from a different state) are unwanted and will see them 4-5 times in different places. Another coincidence. I have to go shopping now, my audience is waiting. Bye

• Rodney says:

Hi Jon. Absolutely love the comment “audience”. So accurate. Aren’t they the hammiest bunch of thespian wannabes. ..?
      On a good day it’s hilarious…On bad days it’s mind numbingly ridiculous.
      Stay strong and keep smiling. There’s no business like show business😉

14. Auburn Ledford says:

But how do we help people with this disorder? My mom started exhibiting symptoms about 2 weeks ago and it is getting worse by the day. How do I help her?

15. Sara says:

I’ve known 3 people claiming these things that make up gang stalking. 2 of them are dead….having hung themselves after about 8 weeks of this behavior. There were a few things all 3 men have in common. But only one thing that caused it…meth. Once the psychosis takes hold…even when they have lucid moments and know it is the meth, they will still rarely stop. Well, one of 3 that I know. And he will never be the same.

• Janet says:

Sarah,

I also have witnessed family members experiencing the paranoia of being watched / followed and spied upon. As i have sat in rooms with them witnessed ” None” of what they perceive to be very real in their mind / Very glad someone mentioned METH. My 2 family members only began these symptoms after the use of METH for a period of time. I don’t belittle them when experiencing / what they call stalking. If it appears to be real for them / I acknowledge and reassure — I do not see what they are seeing. I encourage to get the hell of Meth / give it 30 days and Get help where ever necessary. My x husband after a week of Meth and no sleep with alcohol – would take a base ball bat at 2:00 am breaking the bedroom window out / claiming there were several people outside coming for him . He would claim there were micro chips telescope in his shoes / where people were listening to everything we said. Crazy shit… Yet once off the Meth and seeking treatment / where brain can restore back to health cells — His whole demeanor went back to healthy thoughts and behavior . Meth sneaks up on you like a snake in the grass… Coming to steal rob and destroy you and anyone who is in contact with you. I lean on my God … Meth destroys your thought process with the chemicals they use to cook that crap up and sell .. Addiction is very real and can cause much of these symptoms when not fully detoxed and treatment is not attainable for your loved one.. For those experiencing these symptoms not using drugs / yes – I hope and pray you don’t give in to this bullying behavior. I find it very hard that every single car / person they see or come into contact with / every job they encounter is out to get them , doctors family are all involved ? I would never ever betray my family members because they believe something is very real to them . Its called Letting go and letting God / seek help because not everyone you come in contact with can be a gang stalker….

Janet

• Joseph Blowseph says:

Janet,

Your reply is compassionate, and sensible, and applies to many in the meth and other addict community. Paranoia is very real, and so are delusional beliefs.

On the other hand, Alcoholics Anonymous, and the other related anons are ALL on record practicing stalking as a way to enforce sobriety. It even has its own sub-section in stalking literature.

And, AA has been cited all over the web, and in many testimonials as being a cult no different than a church or other non-rational or Jewish-christian based organization.

And, there are clear, and irrefutable connections between intelligence agencies using AA as an experiment in social control in
        the 1950s . In fact- just Google Bill W. And LSD for the main link to CIA programs.

Then, even the now disgraced former head of Americas political police, the FBIs James Comey is in the record preaching proto-cult-in-society-religion, Rienhold Niehbur, who is one of the god fathers of AA type conformity thinking.

This is pervasive throughout Jewish-christian organized society.

So: meth and other addicts are as likely to be stalked by elements of community policing as they are by church groups.

But organized gang stalking is very real in most cases, and aided in large part by the hidden surveillance state, and Fusion Centers that build secret dossieres against political activists, and dissenters as if they are terrorists.

All of the disinformation and misinformation about OGS is, if anything, de facto proof that SOMEONE or SOMETHING is heavily invested in discrediting actual victims- but ALSO works against citizens rights to due processes of law, and challenges to the bloated surveillance state apparatus.

It really is bizarre to watch people like Dr. Mike Wood downplay these connections, but, hey- follow the money! Because the good Dr.Wood has been made famous since this blog post met

And of course, he is no fan of mentioning MKULTRA because as we see, between the latest Facebook spying on citizens scandals, and that, combined with the Five Eyes nations spying through Israel to pre-vet every word spoken online, he wont criticize the Israelification inherent in the modern incept of these programs, because his salary literally depends from gas lighting the veracity of these truths above.

So, a delusion isnt a delusion if it is held by a group of ones peers- such as all organized religion is itself delusional. So for fun, Google: South African Church worships beer.

That should cast some light on how modern psychological programming works in Jewish-christian led nations where zionists and dominionists have waged war on indigenous populations….

• Mike Wood says:

Hi Joseph –

Usually I’m pretty happy to let these comments play out without injecting myself into the conversation, but yours caught my eye when it popped up in my notifications. I’m actually pretty vocal about MKULTRA and have mentioned it several times on this blog, and at least once in a published article about real, confirmed conspiracies.

As for money, I’m a junior academic at a small university in the south of England and split my time between teaching, research, and filling out endless pointless administrative forms. My salary doesn’t depend on anything I say here. I mean maybe I get fired if I threaten to kill someone but you know what I mean. I’ve never received any instructions on what to talk about or not talk about and don’t anticipate that I would in the future. The only external funding I’ve received is a small grant of about £7k from the British Academy that bought me some retrospective Twitter data for a project on rumours about the Zika virus and a few hours of research assistant time. Hope this answers your concerns.

16. whitney williams says:

I am a T.I. in So Cal. White guy. Normal. Long hair. Musician. I have been stalked for 3 1/2 years. It is so bad now I am at wits end. They shoot me with electronic weapons everywhere I go. Including on roof at my work. Church. Friends homes etc… I live in a van surrounded with sheets of metal and if they find one pinhole they are in and you get tortured all night. I have nowhere to turn because loved ones are too afraid it will rub off on them or you are out of your mind! And going to the police and sheriffs is just an exercise in futility. Exactly who can we turn to for help? So far the only one who can help me is Jesus Christ. The sooner he takes me from this wicked world the better. God have mercy on the black hearts and souls of the people doing this to me. The one thing notable is that no matter how you combat the attacks they just increase the power levels to always overpower your shielding. It’s just a constant game of chess for your life. That you can’t win. They actually seem to enjoy hunting other human beings. So very sad for them and all other T.I.’s
    May God Bless all of you!

• To the guy who claims electronic weapons shooting through pinholes, and all the others who gang stalk people to suicide and worse, here is how OGS creates mass shooters, from Cortland Pfefferhttp://takingthemaskoff.com/2018/04/13/i-am-dylan-klebold-and-eric-harris-a-life-of-being-outcast-and-bullied/

Its no small feature of mass shootings that we see the NSA/DHS/FBI full capture internet involved just before all of them. And in the case of Columbine, no surprise that the lical FBI office bosses son was involved either.

Amazing what you God living religious whack jobs will do to con another person into organized religion.

The facts are www(dot)researchorganizedgangstalking(dot)wordpress(dot)com

17. Leacroft Witter says:

To whom it may concern: i am a targeted individual whom is being stalked round the clock everyday by perpetrators. I have come to finding out the name of one of the perps. It is multiple perps that have been stalking me and they have been trying to intimidate me. The use of V2K voice to skull and electronic harassment and exposing me With Direct Energy weapons on my body. These people have been experimenting me for quite some time now going on 4 years and i still have not come to some kind of justice they violate human rights and civil liberties. They have an obsession with me and its been hard for me to get help. The suspects name is a Neal Manning and he is the prime suspect. There is more perps along with this guy that is harassing and i want know how should i proceed. The gangstalking is still ongoing and its a must for me to get help.

• Dr. Mike: Fair enough.

I want to thank you for your reply, and urge you to look deeper. ALSO: I invite byou to share my research, and possibly nake the world a safer place, by bringing this heinous hidden policing to front and center.

I understand you are a lowly academic- which is why I basically dumped a book in your lap, lol. I was literally gang stalked in academia, and so, I work outside of it now.

So, I did the research already, and others are now utilizing it in various ways, ranging from MSM articles, to television and more. Even the Intercept is combing my goodie bag.

Lets write it!

Believe me: it IS real, and bizzare to the core-it is designed to drive funding for the police state-a make work 101 class in total state-community corruption.

But the evidence if it being what I say it is is all over the place, and if you adopt a framework that there are BETTER ways to handle crime/criminals/activist/dissidents, your neighbors pissing cat.

Alex VITALE says: the problem isnt diversity in policing, or a lack of funding, or a lack of support for blue lives- the problem IS policing itself, and the exponential growth of brutality related to funding and juggling the stats; the fact that if we pop their funding bubble, we will see who the criminals really are.

You know where to reach me…(and so do “they,” whoever “they” are, lol.)

Regards-

Joseph Blowseph

18. Mirah says:

I’m so angry because my brother fell victim to this targeted individual bull crap a couple years ago. He is not himself anymore and lives a life of seclusion. He used to be extremely active in his kids lives, now NOTHING!!! He used to be active outdoors too. He honestly believes that if any of us talk to him we will be killed or harrassed too. I message him every now and then to let him know I’m still okay since or last convo (over Facebook messenger). His children miss him and have grown 2 years without him. I’m absolutely heart broken over it and I have no idea how to get him help!!!??? His whole family misses him, what do we do?!

19. Rotary Club Sponsored Gang Stalking says:

Mirah-

The first thing you do is realize that our internet is in fact, and practice, a wiretap. This is beyong refute, as Edward Snowden has made clear.

Then, if you are serious about helping your brother, ask him if he encountered odd things online- and be ready to hear about how weird the internet is, now that we know with ceryainty that military trained battallions are monitoring pure speech online, and then, feeding the stolen information to local law enforcement, who then feeeds that information to any number of community policing groups and individuals, that use the illegally obtained data in coercive ways.

Most of this activity emanates from the FVEY surveillance of citizens data, and .programs lije Optic Nerve:

Here, for instance, we see Americas NSA working with British intelligence to target MILLIONS of Yahoo web cameras without informed consent of the web cameras user, outside the stated mission of warrantless surveillance, and Some 11-13% of the web camera data included nude photos, intimate conversatiins, and .more.

Then, analysts target individuals for further exploitation as I describe above, and a common exploit of targeted individuals .is to coerce, mock, or otherwise blackmail them according to their sex or porn habits, but there are other exploits of that person. Banking, relugion, narital indiscretion- all are used by pruvate contractors to cause a targeted individual to feel as if they are watched,24/7. Classic blackmail.

So-while high level agencies like NSA/mI5 all keep up appearances of following law and order, they also farm out their dirty work to orivate contractors, aka domedtic spies. The American DHS has a literal army of semi-professional second string cops that are integral in these compromise operations, and the religious theocracy of Israel gets ALL OF OUR DATA before domedtic law enforcement gets it!

That should scare any rational “sane” person who belueves .in due .process, or law and order. And, since 911, the ratio of cops/contractors/security guards in America is 1 of them, to every 30 citizens. And, we see time and again that NGOs use call help lines, and other resources as spy centers, all of it kept in hiden databases, aka dossieres, just like totalitarian states.

So, it is very likely your brother is feeling isolated, due to horrific blackmail type tactics.Listen, and build trust if you can-but the source of his problem is DEFINITELY not in your brothers head-it is in our societies that have ceded the most basic right of privacy to goons and thugs who operate outside the law online.

Read the Intercept, Techdirt, and www(dot)researchorganizedgangstalking(dot)wordpress(dot)com

20. Anti Tweaker says:

You are all crazy tweakers, gang stalking isnt real, and there is no such thing as mind rays and computer control. stupid tweakers