A blog by four academic psychologists examining the psychology of conspiracy theories ...more info
- Why tidying your desk might make conspiracy theories seem less plausible
- Anti-vaccine conspiracy theories and their potential impact on children’s health
- What do you think happened to Malaysia Airlines flight MH370?
- Should conspiracy theory research inform public policy?
- The President is Dead: Why Conspiracy Theories About the Death of JFK Endure
Tags9/11 9/11 Truth alex jones aliens anomaly hunting anti-science anti-vax assassination beliefs big pharma bilderberg bush cialdini climate change confirmation bias confusion consequences conspiracy theories cults daily mail david icke dissonance drama evidence experimental exposure fluoride government gun-control HAARP health heuristics and biases HIV/AIDS hurricane influence influential Intentions jenny mccarthy JFK katrina kennedy kevin barrett Malaysia Airlines MH370 media meta-conspiracy missing mossad muse news newtown shooting new world order obama olympics personality persuasion piers morgan podcasts politics postmodernism predictions and prophecy proportionality psychology research sales sandy sandy hook SGU social psychology USA wariness
Author Archives: Christopher Thresher-Andrews
Robert F Kennedy Jr, famously one of Robert “Bobby” Kennedy, Sr ‘s 11 children, has made press many times over the last ten years with his staunch anti-vaccination views. In 2005, he wrote an article for Salon.com proclaiming that a government conspiracy … Continue reading
A short post today to bring you a great info-graphic detailing the poll results from the recent Public Policy Polling data. Click to enlarge for the best view!